addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › VOLUNTEERS, PERKS & REWARDS! Save the Date, Jan. 14th, Saturday!

VOLUNTEERS, PERKS & REWARDS! Save the Date, Jan. 14th, Saturday!

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
I am SO looking forward to this upcoming event! You should be too! Although this is almost a month away, we need to know ahead of time who our volunteers will be...so act now, don't put it off!

Opportunity of the NEW YEAR is HERE!

Jan. 14th Saturday, Hurst Convention Center will have the "Tarrant County Conservative Candidate Fair & Straw Poll"...but the name doesn't say it all...There is also Grassroots Training that will be happening on the same day!

[This will take the place of our Jan 3rd Meeting!]

As for the 'VOLUNTEERS':

• Our 9-12 HEB-NRH Tea Party has been offered the chance to host a table at the 'Fair'. I need at least 2 Volunteer Assistants to help 'man' the table. We will have our group info on it, as well as the "Petition for a Law Against Mandatory Smart Meter Installation" so we can gather more signatures! If we have more Volunteers, we may be able to create more shifts so we can also take advantage of the Grassroots Training that will happen between 2-5pm. Also, the event hosts are in need of additional volunteers as well. PLEASE CONTACT CINDY via the meetup.com site contact page, {http://www.meetup.com/9-12-Hurst-Euless-Bedford-North-Richland-Hills-Tea-Party/suggestion/­}or call me at 817-719-7991. I will try to answer any questions you may have.

As for the 'PERKS':

For one thing, you will enjoy the lovely facilities that Hurst built recently - "Hurst Conference Center".

• But, more practical 'Perks' lie within the Topics for the "GRASSROOTS TRAINING":

• US Constitution
  • Door to Door Campaigning
  • Social Media
  • Local Government
  • GOP Party Convention
  • SREC (State Republican Executive Committee)- {If you aren't familiar with this, maybe this is one you should attend!}
  • Texas Voter Demographics

The only catch for this TRAINING is that you MUST RSVP! {details provided when available}

As for the REWARDS:

• Opportunity to participate [VOTE!] in this very important STRAW POLL, and SEE the process in action.
  • Opportunity to talk personally with many of the candidates at their own 'tables'.
  • Meet new 'like-minded' people (activists) to strengthen your ability to be a 'grassroots activist'.
  • Have access to the very excellent FREE "Grassroots Training" to help you in your grassroots activism.
  • Participate in helping fight the 'mandatory' implementation of Smart Meters by signing our 'PETITION'.
  • A great 'jump-start' to 'Kick off 2012' for FREEDOM!

Please contact me, Cindy ASAP to let me know you are willing to help. Details for volunteering will be provided for those who inquire (depending on how many reply - we can split the time each need to be at our table)...and you can also find out about the event at the link provided below.

Quickie Volunteer Info: (volunteer for all or part)

Table set up ~11 am to 12:30

Volunteer Training 12:30 - 12:45

Event 1pm to 6 pm (if we have enough people, you can participate in the Trainings, or visit with Candidates).

Straw Poll Winner Ceremony 6-6:30 pm

Table tear down 6:30-?7:15 or so

------> Link to "Tarrant County Conservative Candidate Fair & Straw Poll" Take a minute to browse the various pages on the site. Don't volunteer through their website, though, we need to take care of that within our own group first, thanks!

http://www.candidatefair.com/Straw_Poll.html­

Find 9-12 HEB-NRH Tea Party on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/groups/912hebnrhteaparty/­