addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › Reminder-Mar 6th Monthly Meeting-6:30, Spring Creek BBQ

Reminder-Mar 6th Monthly Meeting-6:30, Spring Creek BBQ

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
I hope you will join me Tues. If you CARE about saving our Nation and Local Communities, I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU. It has been pretty lonely so far, and I want to know that if I am going to work to bring informative meetings monthly, that there is a reason to do so...I am not doing this because I have nothing better to do...it is because I want to help others find their place in fighting this 'war' against apathy and against the progressive ideologies of many who are influencing our public policies either by way of elected office, or by those with financial interests, as well as those who have been appointed to powerful places. America will no longer be the FREE country it was created to be if those who are now still free do nothing to preserve their freedom.

"If it is NOT 'YOU' then WHO? If NOT NOW, then WHEN?"

Do you know who is on your ballot for the Primary Elections? YOU NEED TO!

I for one am tired of going to the ballot box, seeing names I never heard or maybe have heard, but I really have no idea if they have been promoting conservative values or not...There is a lot to do to learn about our upcoming elections, let's find out - "Just Who is on the Ballot?"

Additionally-

I will be discussing how our own local communities across America are implementing the schemes of the UN down to our City Planning departments. If you think it is benign, you are mistaken. I hope you will join me Tues.

WE NEED YOU!!! "If it is NOT 'YOU' then WHO? If NOT NOW, then WHEN?" Encourage others to join us- forward this email to your friends and family list!

Please RSVP at our website to show your support for the group, as this will encourage other's to sign up as well. I can't do this all by myself, and many times, all the burden is left on a small handful. A small handful can make a small difference, but a bigger group can make a BIGGER DIFFERENCE!

meeting details on our MeetUp Group page.

PLEASE READ, AND VIEW THE LINKS I POSTED BELOW AS EXAMPLES OF PROPERTY RIGHTS VIOLATIONS:

Have you noticed the attack on American farmers and private property holders through environmental regulations? The EPA and other's are busy creating rules and regs. that cause people to lose control over their own private property in order to adhere to radical policies to 'save' an endangered animal on their property, or declaring a residential lot a 'wetlands' so that a family can't pursue their dream of building their home on land that they purchased for such purpose.

These stories are unending, and are a result of a little known 'agenda' called Agenda 21, that emanates from the UN. This agenda reads like a horror story that names things that are what they term 'unstustainable' which includes things like: air conditioning, single family homes, lawns and lawnmowers, private property (YES-PRIVATE PROPERTY!), and the document has references to population reduction (not population control, REDUCTION).

here's a couple of links to stories concerning the regulating of private property:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech-mainmenu-30/environment/10951-the-epas-property-wrongs-in-america­

http://www.wickedlocal.com/chelmsford/news/x1768342999/Chelmsford-officials-ponder-control-of-tree-cutting#axzz1oA6E7fpe­

Here's a link showing the plans for Rail to go from SW FW to the Airport, and all the stops it will make-eye opening....

http://www.texrail.com/­

If we want to stop our tax dollars from being wasted in this way, now is the time to start forming a group to bring attention to the issue- I need to do more study, granted, but I have heard enough to know that "Rail doesnt PAY, it COST"... It has not worked well for the communities it has been forced on. So, if this concerns you-join me in learning more about it, and how to stop it.

rsvp here: www.ntxpowertothepeople.com­