addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › Important Bedford Meeting Tonight-7pm

Important Bedford Meeting Tonight-7pm

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
For those living IN or NEAR Bedford-

This is an important meeting regarding shaping the future of Bedford. We have reason to believe they are planning to start implementing plans that are promoted by the United Nations Agenda 21- which is a very negative prospect.

I know this is very short notice. (sorry!) If you go, look for Jana Easton. Not sure if they will be using nametags, probably not. Let Jana know you came from our group if possible. Even if you are not familiar with the whole concept of Agenda 21, go anyway and listen. Then get back in touch with myself or Jana, and we can help you get up to speed on the issues.

----------------------

Meeting Details below:

Please Help Shape the Future of Bedford
Central Bedford Development Plans Public Open House/Workshop

Date: Tuesday, March 20
Time: 7:00PM

Please attend the first open house on the Central Bedford Development Plan. Your thoughts and input are important to this process! A short presentation will be given at 7:00PM. Information will be available throughout the evening between 7:00PM and 9:00PM.

-----------------------

If you think you can go, reply to this email, and we will be looking for you!

Thanks to all who attend!

Cindy Carriger & Jana Easton

Agenda 21 high points-

Watch for - lots of multi-use buildings with businesses on the bottom and apartments on the top.

Watch for lots of sidewalk and bike lanes- making cars unnecessary!

Watch for landscaping that uses less water, i.e. desert grasses and plants.

Possibly there may be plans for a "RAIL DEPOT", i.e. Transit Oriented Development- TOD.