addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › My Personal Voting Picks- Action Item for you if you want to help influence

My Personal Voting Picks- Action Item for you if you want to help influence Primary Voters!

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
Hello all-

If you would like to affect the outcome of the election, one great way is to stand outside the election locations near you, and hand out a form with conservative candidate choices on it.  I am doing this in the NRH area.  You can even get your favorite candidate's push cards to pass out if you like. (look up how to help on their website, and maybe you can get some of their materials- OR Print your own, like the sample I have below).

To do this legally, You must stay at least 100 feet away from the door where folks go in.  (there is usually some type of marker, or if you are unsure, you can go inside and ask the election judge where you may stand.)  You might want to take your own shade (umbrella), or sunscreen and water - maybe a chair, (depending on how long you plan to stay!)  Peak times might be 5-7 pm or the lunch-hour, or early when folks are on their way to work.

Here's the list of Polling places-Early voting is all this week.  Election day is July 31 ) Tues. 7am to 7 pm.

http://tcweb.tarrantcounty.com/evote/cwp/view.asp?a=770&q=484823­

Feel free to call or email me any questions. (call for faster response)-

Cindy Carriger

817-719-7991

Here are my personal picks to the best of my ability to judge: (you can copy and paste this into a word doc and take with you to the Polling Places- make changes if you like.)

Conservative Picks NE Tarrant Primary Run-off

(Determined to the best of our ability!)

US Senator-

Ted Cruz

-------------------

Rail Road Commissioner

Christie Craddick

--------------------

Rail Road Commissioner (Unexpired Term)

Greg Parker

---------------------

Justice, Tx. Supreme Ct. Place 4

John Devine

---------------------

State Representative, District 91

Stephanie  Klick

---------------------

District Judge, 153rd Judicial District

Susan McCoy

If you would like to join other conservatives in NRH & surrounding areas, check us out at www.ntxpowertothepeople.com­ or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/912hebnrhteaparty/­