9-12 Hurst Euless Bedford North Richland Hills Tea Party Message Board › Opportunity to work as a Poll Worker-various capacities, some even pay you!

Opportunity to work as a Poll Worker-various capacities, some even pay you!

Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX

I am forwarding this message as compiled by Marie Howard of the Boiling Point Tea Party in Keller.

Conservative Activists- Here's a great Opportunity to learn and to serve:

If you want to be a clerk or judge, please contact the Elections Center or a election judge TODAY! 817-831-vote TWO SEPARATE TRAINING LOCATIONS:
TC GOP OFFICE AND TC ELECTIONS CENTER

October 20, 27 - Saturdays - 1:00 to 3:00PM - TC-GOP Office

This training is a refresher class for Judges and Clerks only. Lowell Harwood, trainer. Attendees will not be paid.  It does not replace "official training" for first timers.  Equipment will be available for training purposes.  This will be a great class to attend before going to the official training for newbies at the Elections CENTER because of the small group intimate atmosphere.  I am going to attend both.  I have been a clerk.

Poll Watchers: October 20, 27, Saturdays - 5:00 to 7:00PM - TC-GOP Office

Brandon Moore will teach a Poll Watcher class only.  This will
only be taught at the TCGOP!  It is not under the jurisdiction of the Elections Office. There is no pay for Poll Watchers. Jennifer Hall or a candidate can appoint a Poll Watcher.  Each Poll Site can have as many as four Poll Watchers depending on the suspect site.  Poll Watchers can work in shifts, 6:00am to when everything is closed out and a Poll Watcher can follow the judge to the drop off.  POLL WATCHERS STOP VOTER FRAUD! This is the most important job you will every have. Tarrant County GOP Office address:
2405 Gravel
Fort Worth, Texas 76118-- 817-595-3030 November 3, 4 and 5 - Presiding Judge, Alternate Judge, Clerks Training at the Tarrant CountyELECTIONS Center:
November 3 - Saturday - 10:00AM,  2:00AM,  6:00AM
November 4 - Sunday - 2:00PM
November 5 - Monday - 10:00AM

Judges and clerks will be in one class.  After completion of the class, you must work at the polls in order to receive pay for the class.  The hourly wage is Presiding Judges:  $10.00 per hour.  Alternate Judges and Clerks:  $9.00 per hour.  First-Timers will receive pay for attending the class and hours worked on election day.  The election work day starts at 6:00AM and ends when all of the paper work is done, equipment put away in the steel lockers and the judge walks out the door to deliver the ballots. Clerks may work in half day shifts if there are enough clerks for the poll site.
There is a demand for bi-lingual clerks.  Carol Coy and I will need one or two (if working in shifts) at Watauga Rec Center.
Tarrant County Elections Center address:
2700 Premier Street
Fort Worth, TX 76111 -- 817-831-VOTE (8683)

I have tried to cover everything in this notice.  If anyone has a question after calling the office numbers provided, I will find the answer for you.  Please, please forward this on to anyone after removing the unsubscribe so we can fill all positions with Republicans. Any unfilled positions go to the Democrats.Please friend us on the Boiling Point TEA Party facebook page and make comments at any time on my newsletters and rants.  Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Marie Howard, President
The Boiling Point TEA Party
We will not tire, We will not falter, We the people will not fail!
817-379-6827