Cindy C.
ccarriger
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
2013 November Elections have crept in barely noticed...I apologize for not bringing you this email at least prior to Early Voting!
I want to share some resources for understanding a little about the Statewide Propositions, and for those who have local initiatives or races, there is a link for a preview of your ballot on this Tarrant web link.
Generally, a good rule of thumb when you are not sure about a particular proposition - is to vote NO...if it is truly worthwhile, it will come around again - better to be safe than sorry!  However, with the links I will provide below, you can get better educated on the issues that face the State voters.  I have seen what several Tea Party groups have put out, and will let you view and choose for yourself.  I would recommend, personally, at the very least we need to vote down Prop 6 & 7 as recommended by the Canton Tea Party leadership.  However, there are arguments against many of the other's as well such as those expressed by We Texans here: http://wetexans.com/­
ARE THE 9 PROPOSITIONS CONSTITUTIONAL?
If you want to understand the INTENDED AND UNINTENDED COSEQUENSES to each of the Proposed Amendments I recommend this article. Here's a very helpful post from North Texas Citizens Lobby.
DID YOU KNOW that Texas has the second highest local debt, per capita, in the nation?
WHAT ABOUT BOND ELECTIONS?  YEP, many folks are being schmoozed into believing that their ISD, CITY or COUNTY NEEDS MORE OF YOUR MONEY!!!  Again, if you don't KNOW for a fact that the BOND is necessary, best to vote NO- LOCAL POLITICIANS are just as GREEDY to SPEND YOUR MONEY as they are in Washington!

• Check this EMPOWER TEXANS post to see a partial list of 14 propositions affecting taxpayers in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area...If you don't see your area in this post, check YOUR BALLOT to make sure what exactly is on it.

WHERE AND WHEN TO VOTE!
In EARLY VOTING you may go to ANY POLLING LOCATION

I hope this helps.  I am thankful to be part of so many groups and friends who are on the ball who sent me much of the information that I have posted here for you.  I recommend getting on the mailing lists of these or any other Conservative or Tea Party mailing lists to STAY WELL INFORMED on many issues as they come up.
Feel Free to post this info or forward to a friend.
Cindy Carriger
817-719-7991