9/12 Project Meetup Group - Mt Pleasant, SC Message Board › H 3604 --- More Property Ordinances??????

H 3604 --- More Property Ordinances??????

Kathy H.
user 8915057
Mount Pleasant, SC

Just received this, and I'm not doing any checking before I send it out. Please before you do any calling, please find out for yourself what this is all about. Sometimes I receive info that is inaccurate or not correct at all. As Glenn Beck says, "Find out for yourself." I'm just giving you a "heads up."

To:
Subject: Act Now-Passage of H.3604 Could Mean More Property Ordinances
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:18:20 -0400

Please get on the horn now and call the S.C. Senate Judiciary in opposition to H.3604.

Passage of this bill will give a thumbs up to municipalities to pass burdensome ordinances requiring retrofitting of shopping centers and malls into "town centers," with hopes of restricting automobile usage (check Agenda 21). Can you see where this is leading?

If they can take property rights from anyone, they can take property rights from everyone.

TUES. 4/10 3:00pm Room 308 Gressette Office Bldg. (between Blatt and the State House)
full Judiciary Committee

Oppose H.3604 Retrofitting of Shopping Centers & Malls
This week there will be a committee hearing on yet another piece of legislation which encourages passage of ordinances that would require retrofitting of shopping centers and malls. You can access the resolution at the legislative website
www.scstatehouse.gov­.

You may not own a shopping center, but this is a property rights issue - as much so as the others we have been fighting.

Contact Senate Judiciary 803) 212-6610
http://www.scstatehou...­

To Contact Committee Members individually:

http://www.scstatehou...­

Kenneth
user 11008267
North Charleston, SC
Post #: 233
Damned ! That's ridiculous !! angryangryangry