1. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
2. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
3. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
4. The principles of the Founding Fathers are worthy and should be preserved.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Honesty ~ Reverence ~ Hope ~ Thrift ~ Humility ~ Charity ~ Sincerity
Moderation ~ Hard Work ~ Courage ~ Personal Responsibility ~ Gratitude
These are the Nine Principles and 12 Values that will make this Union great once again. If you feel that we need to band together as citizens of these united States and regain control of our statehouses then join us as we work together to make it happen.
We, as citizens must never let our rights be taken away from us and we must work together to ensure that our government is working for us, the people, not against us.