The 912 First Landing Patriots is the education, cultural, and entrepreneurial arm of the Hampton Roads Tea Party serving the southside area of Tidewater.
To foster Constitutional thinkers among voters and future voters at the local level through forming 912 patriot small groups in neighborhood precincts, community and church groups and schools where members are equipped with the tools to defend and articulate America’s liberty-heritage and build relationships within their community for American renewal.
1) Our local citizenry will be engaged in the Constitutional election process at every LEVEL—local, state and federal, understanding the political structure and knowing that we have the power to win at the local and state elections which will begin to effect federal elections and the national government.
2) Voters will be critical thinkers who thoroughly understand the difference between policy that perpetuates liberty and policy that threatens and destroys it without any regards to politics, party lines, or special interest. Policy-minded voters versus political party pawns.
3) Individuals will have a paradigm shift in how they think about government and policy, and education. Their desire to safeguard freedom for their children will be the fuel that drives them to continue in activism, educating their sphere of influence, running for office and insuring that their children are taught the principles of liberty in school so that their “children’s children will know what it is like to be free.”
4) This education initiative is replicated throughout our local area and beyond. The 21st century’s American renewal begins!
Five essential studies for Constitutional thinkers:
1. The history and principles of liberty
2. The US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and early framing documents
3. The history and principles of free markets and capitalism in America
4. The history of education in America—are we educating for liberty or not?
5. The history of progressivism and its contemporary counterfeits in America
If we, the electorate do not know our history, founding principles, and Constitution as established by our founding fathers, we will lose our precious liberty—we will fail the next generation.
Are you ready to do your part to safeguard liberty and be part of the solution?
Join the 912 First Landing Patriots Project of Southside in Tidewater—the education, cultural, and entrepreneurial arm of the Hampton Roads Tea Party.
prepared by Kristen Cooper, Project Chair email@example.com
Jose Salcedo, Membership Director firstname.lastname@example.org