We will leave Friday morning, Take rt 83 to Marietta, stay at Microtel ($76 plus tax per nite) arrive Friday evening, The valley gem is not available on Saturday, but I am sure we can find something to do, Return Sunday afternoon.
Akron-Canton-Wooster Scooter club riding guidelines for members
The purpose of these guidelines is to insure the safety of the members of the ACW scooter club on any scheduled ride. The club organizers wish all members to have a safe and fun experience as a part of this club. The following guidelines have been established through discussions with the organizers and various input from club members. Any questions about these guidelines should be addressed to the club organizers…
DISCLAIMER: By being a member of this group you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group's Organizer or any of the group's Assistant Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. You also agree that your membership of this group is based on an "at will" basis.
1. The organizers can designate specific ride leaders for any scheduled ride. The ride leader will also designate who he/she wishes to ride as sweep. The ride leader also has the discretion to reposition riders in the group.
2. Any ride posted on the ACW site is an official ride of the ACW club. We encourage new riders to host a ride without leading the ride. We do stipulate that ride leaders are members of the ACW club.
3. The organizers of the ACW club have the responsibility to contact members who they feel pose a risk to the club rides. This may result in the organizer having the member moved to a position of Independent Rider. We are not removing the person from the club!
4. INDEPENDENT RIDER: is a person who attends a group ride but does not ride with the group. As an Independent Rider, ride at your own pace behind the sweep or ahead of the ride leader. An Independent Rider participates in club activities, but does not ride in the group as defined as any member between the sweep and ride leader.
5. We will be emphasizing the group riding rules of the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation). This link is in our pages section under motorcycle etiquette.
We hope these guidelines will insure a safe and rewarding experience as a member of the ACW club. Safety is always the most important objective