addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Andrea H.
user 91536612
Bend, OR
I just scheduled the last gathering for February. I hope to see you there.

I plan to step down as organizer for now. If any one is interested in taking over as organizer let me know. It is easy to do and and a great way to meet people and speak Spanish. This would begin At the beginning of March.

A former member
Post #: 1
When and where is the meeting? I don't see anything showing up on the meetup page.