A Child Grows in Brooklyn Meetup Group Message Board › Martha Stewart Show wants us to visit!

Martha Stewart Show wants us to visit!

A former member
Hi All,

I just got a phone call from the Martha Stewart show and they want to invite 8-10 of you to be guests on the Martha Stewart show in mid-February. It's Martha's last season so this would be a great last hurrah.

I went to a taping last year and LOVED it- Martha is actually pretty sharp and hilarious and I loved her banter with the audience and the guest in between shots. It was fun and I think you all might like it too!

They couldn't give me a date yet, but will do so in early February. It will happen on a Tues or Wed for a 12:30 pm arrival for a 2 pm taping- so start thinking about your babysitter plans.

Also, I am planning a couple meetups in the next few months- one or two will be with NYC Dads Group in Brooklyn. We are talking about it now. It will probably include a free class or play day. If you all have any ideas- please send them on.

Lastly, please start reaching out to each other and start your own meetups in a playspace, cafe or home. I know a lot of you want to meet others in your neighborhood- it just takes one person to get one going!

xo

Karen

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'd love to go to Martha Stewart show! :) Thank you