A Child Grows in Brooklyn Meetup Group Message Board › Anthropology of childhood/ help request

Anthropology of childhood/ help request

Francesca N.
user 14195603
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hallo everyone,
my name is Francesca Nicola, I’m a PhD candidate in Socio-Cultural Anthropology at Milano Bicocca University (Milan, Italy). I’m specialized in Medical Anthropology, and currently working on a comparative study of ADD and ADHD between the US and Italy (where the disorder is under-diagnosed).
If anyone is interested, It would be great for me to have a chance to get your views on issues related to being parents of children with ADD/ADHD or being adults with ADD/ADHD. As I’m not doing a quantitative research, but a qualitative one, I do not work with standard questionnaires. I’d rather be interested in having a brief and open conversation on your everyday life experiences (problems, solutions, opportunities that you faced).
I live in Carroll Gardens and I’m pretty flexible, so I could meet you anywhere and whenever it suits you best.
Of course all the interviews will be 100% anonymous and off-the-record.
If interested please contact me at:
mirudimiru@yahoo.it

or call me/ text me at: 347-2490923

I thank you very much in advance, this would be really of great help to me.
All the best,
Francesca Nicola