Gail C.
user 10651976
Caddo Mills, TX
Post #: 33
Dear Ghost family
I have talked with Brenda and she said that I could put this on our site.
I feel so bad and very embarrassed about asking for help. Never have done it before.
Asking for prayers and a bit of help with a very urgent bill. I have been keeping up with the payment arrangements, but have fallen behind 1 month and a half. We are both on a fixed income, and it is very hard. If can’t get back on track, I will default and have to pay the whole amount, over $2000. We could loose all we have.
We lost our car in Nov to an electrical fire. We are OK but no car.
I am on a site called chipin.com. It is where friends and family can go on and help with contributions. Our daughter used it and she got help.
All of what I wrote is also on Facebook on my page (Gail Cross). Again, I have never asked for help, but with hubby’s health being bad, and the stress, it’s just too much.

Thank you and God bless.

Gail Cross
Case Manager
Amber B.
user 53193722
Forney, TX
Post #: 3
Hi Gail,
Don't be embarrased. There are time sin life we all need a little help.
My family had a rough year near Christmas one year and we had people help us out so we could still give our kids a Christmas!
I try to pay it forward when I can :)

For others who read here is the link:
http://housebill79.ch...­

They didn't have a way to search for you that I saw so i grabbed from your facebook.

Amber Barnes
-Investigator