A Living Family - Ancient Wisdom for Modern Families Message Board › Date for Homesteading Swap

Date for Homesteading Swap

Sheila P.
user 22185781
Group Organizer
Elkins Park, PA
Hi, Family!

I'm wondering if those who are interested in taking part in a simple swap have a moment to help me set a date. Click on the link and click the dates that work for you:
http://www.doodle.com...­

The Swap
Bring something. It's your choice how much you make and how much you spend and how much swapping you do. Feel free to bring more than one of something or more than one thing to swap. I'm thinking it would be helpful closer to the date to share on the discussion board what people plan on bringing and the ingredients. I know, too, an idea passed around during a planning session was for folks to share now what things they are looking for. Maybe you want to know if someone already has the laundry detergent materials and is willing to make you some in exchange for the ___ you can offer. If you need something, post about it so folks who can meet that need know about it!

Ideas? Questions? Concerns? Email me. :)

sheila