Booz Digital is seeking a mid level digital producer to join our team.
Booz Digital is a full-service team of strategists, designers, and technologists who help companies turn ideas into transformational digital businesses. We are leaders in digital R&D and operations, helping clients to design and realize new platforms and to improve the effectiveness of existing assets. Booz Digital is a boutique and start-up like focus and culture, but with immense power and resources behind us. Booz & Co. is the first global management consulting firm in the US, serving top Fortune 500 clients worldwide.
Our environment and approach to problem solving and creating solutions is multidisciplinary, collaborative, and thought provoking. We seek to be bold and provocative in our ideas, but are fiercely pragmatic and impact driven in the outcomes we create for our clients.
We're looking for a Digital Producer who can join our rapidly growing team to effectively manage and produce multiple innovative, creative and digital projects within a team of passionate digital specialists. The right candidate understands the importance of client satisfaction, and creates it consistently, developing positive, profitable client relationships.
The role will include:
- Managing multiple Fortune 500 client projects
Managing budget, timelines and delivery management
- Manage internal and client stakeholders
- Work with strategic, creative and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the clientʼs business
- Work closely with technical and creative teams to develop and implement solutions
- Clearly translate client requirements in written, internal briefs
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- Provide direction and advice on strategy and solution where appropriate
Ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to quickly grasp business issues and work well under deadlines
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
Can spin many plates
- Client friendly – well presented, organized and personable
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Can translate technical jargon to strategists and/or clients
- 2 - 3 years of proven experience in an agency environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience and knowledge of web strategy, design and technology
- Desire to keep up with new developments in the digital space
The Digital Producer will be reporting to the Sr. Digital Producer and/or Sr. Managing Director and will assist the leadership as a key team member in delivering exceptional service to clients while continually seeking out new opportunities to grow existing and new business.
Independent Resource Manager & Recruiter