A New Way To Lead Message Board › Looking for Agile Project Managers - Excellent opportunities in Burbank, CA
San Francisco, CA
I currently have two Senior PM openings in the Burbank area for two different companies.
Here are keys for hire for both opportunities:
-4 year degree
-Agile/Scrum (please specify at which companies the candidate has worked with Agile or Scrum and if he/she has ever rolled out the methodology to a team)
-Candidate must be technical.
-Bachelor degree required; Technical degree is a plus
-PMP certification a plus
Project Manager w/Agile (Senior Level)
Senior Level Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
· Responsible for managing complex software projects for the Payroll Modernization effort and ensuring delivery of high quality software.
· Requires close collaboration with the Development Manager and other Software leaders, associated Executive Sponsors and Business Owners, to ensure the completion of project objectives within the established time frame and development framework.
· Responsible for the creation and management of project plans, day-to-day project oversight, management and escalation of project issues, leadership of project staff to meet milestones and the accurate documentation and reporting of project status to all stakeholders.
Senior Project Manager
· Define and track timelines, scope, budgets and team structures which ensure project success
· Coach, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors to take positive action and be accountable for their assigned work and project success
· Evangelize iterative project management methodologies and tools
· Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
· Deliver clear reporting of project status across all projects via executive dashboards that include: timelines, milestone tracking, budget status, issue identification, resource analysis
Please reach out to me at Kristen.Dean@prosum.com for more!