A PLAYFUL Chicagoland MINGLES (Dine, Dance, Cook & EVENTS) Message Board › Win Dinner! Groupon Contest

Win Dinner! Groupon Contest

This message board is read-only.

Playful (.
user 8311402
Naperville, IL

Hello Everyone,

I am running a contest for the Playful's Gang group member who encourages the greatest number of new groupon 1st time purchasers. *If you are a NEW shopper then YOUR groupon purchase counts too.

After you make your first purchase, (and those of your friends/family/colleagues, etc) FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL to: a_lil_helper@ymail.co­m (along with your full name, phone number, the ID you are listed on under my Group and the Name of the group of mine that you registered your membership under)

NOTE: if you are a friend, family member or colleague of someone who forwarded you an email to inform you about the contest, please make sure you list the name of my group member so they receive credit toward the contest.

[Click Here to Purchase Your 1st Groupon]

For everyone who provides at least 4 new groupon subscribers you will receive a redbox gift card. For the winner of the contest you will receive dinner out for two (valued at up to $85; prizes come from the referral bene's) *in the case of a tie, the names will be thrown into a fish bowl and drawn from.

The contest runs Now thru 04/27/12 (tabulated on 05/05/12 and announced on 5/08/12)

Suggestion: just forward this email to your buddies and get the ball rolling...

Other news--

We have a bunch of new events scheduled for our group, click on the link to check them out!

Look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Catt aka Playful

playfulwithyou33@yahoo.com­