addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

A Playful Naperville Dining Out & Social Activities Group Message Board › Perfume, Soap & Candle Making Club sub-group

Perfume, Soap & Candle Making Club sub-group

Playful (.
user 8311402
Naperville, IL
Post #: 64

If you wish to partake in this creative experience, PLEASE COPY/PASTE THE QUESTIONS BELOW, and ANSWER THEM!

Creating a Sensual Experience

Come on out and create with us...

We'll be making custom-crafted soaps and candles, we'll also be trying our hand at creating some intoxicating perfumes!

If you have a lot of time honored experience as a skilled artisan or no experience at all but want to find out about these fun crafts, be one of the sensual creators... JOIN US!

1) What is your skill level at each of the following: Soap making, Candle making, creation of Perfumes? (if you have an advanced skill level are you willing to lead us in an event?)

2) What molds and equipment do you own?

3) What supplies do you have?

4) What part of the Chicagoland area do you live and work? Do you have access to a car?

5) Would you be willing to HOST and let us use your location to create projects?

smile
April
user 28318522
Naperville, IL
Post #: 16
1) What is your skill level at each of the following: Soap making, Candle making, creation of Perfumes? (if you have an advanced skill level are you willing to lead us in an event?)
-- I have no experience w/ any of it

2) What molds and equipment do you own?
-- I don't own an equipment.

3) What supplies do you have?
-- I have some baby food jars if you want to use them for holding the candles

4) What part of the Chicagoland area do you live and work? Do you have access to a car?
-- I'm from Naperville & I don't have access to a car

5) Would you be willing to HOST and let us use your location to create projects?
-- I cannot host, sorry
Pat
user 7658204
Naperville, IL
Post #: 96
1) What is your skill level at each of the following: Soap making, Candle making, creation of Perfumes? I am a beginner.

2) What molds and equipment do you own? I believe I have some angel molds somewhere.

3) What supplies do you have? I have a wide array of essential oils to choose from.

4) What part of the Chicagoland area do you live and work? Do you have access to a car? I live in Naperville and have a car.

5) Would you be willing to HOST and let us use your location to create projects? I would be willing to host but two things: I have cats in case anyone is allergic and my place is on the small side, so I could not have a very big group. Maybe 6 to 8 would be comfortable.

A former member
Post #: 6
1) What is your skill level at each of the following: Soap making, Candle making, creation of Perfumes? (if you have an advanced skill level are you willing to lead us in an event?) I've never done any of this before and am looking forward to making the soaps and candles.

2) What molds and equipment do you own? I don't have any equipment

3) What supplies do you have? I don't have any supplies

4) What part of the Chicagoland area do you live and work? Do you have access to a car? I'm in Glendale Hts and have a car.

Christine
pastagirl
South Elgin, IL
Post #: 5
1) What is your skill level at each of the following: Soap making, Candle making, creation of Perfumes? (if you have an advanced skill level are you willing to lead us in an event?) I have made soaps once. It definitely sounds like a fun event!

2) What molds and equipment do you own? I have a bar mold and heart mold *if I can locate them - it has been a very long time since I made the soaps. I may also have a book.

3) What supplies do you have? I have some scents and maybe some colors. I have some glycerin soap also.

4) What part of the Chicagoland area do you live and work? Do you have access to a car? Live in South Elgin, yes access to a car.

5) Would you be willing to HOST and let us use your location to create projects? I cannot host at this time.