addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

A Taste of Sunday Message Board › Future brunch reco: COA

Future brunch reco: COA

Kerri
kerrig27
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
Greetings, fellow Brunchers! Hope this is an okay place to suggest future brunch spots! COA is a tasty, locally-owned Mexican restaurant at Bayshore that has a unique brunch menu I've been wanting to try. Sadly, it's gotten mixed reviews on Yelp. I've been there for lunch, dinner and tapas numerous times and as recently as two weeks ago and never had a bad experience.They've got a patio, too... so this could be a good spot for a summer meetup. www.getcoa.com
Kymm
user 11655810
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 9
I would totally be up for this... I have been wanting to try the Biancini's latest venture! I have heard the mostly bad reviews too but no matter... call me stubborn, but I insist on finding out for myself and making my own mistakes (and possibly eating some really good food along the way)!