addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Taste of Sunday Message Board › A Taste of Sunday, Chicago

A Taste of Sunday, Chicago

Jerad S.
Jadednikon
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
Hey all,

I've been thinking of doing this for awhile and demand has finally reached a point where I can't ignore it. A Taste of Sunday is expanding to open it's second chapter in Chicago. Does anyone have a friend or two, who might be interested in becoming an organizer down in the Chicagoland area? This group is going to be a slightly different beast than our little group here in Milwaukee. I'm looking for multiple organizers throughout Chicago. Just shoot me an email if you know anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Jerad