Ann Arbor CocoaHeads Message Board › Ann Arbor startup seeking part-time iOS developer
|A former member||
Part-time iOS Position
Healthcare product company in Ann Arbor, MI is seeking an iOS Developer to help convert a paper product currently in-market to an interactive iPad application.
Compensation: Hourly or Fixed bid (with royalty potential)
Ann Arbor-area (remote work possible)
An iOS Developer will take product specifications and screen mockups and develop an interactive iPad application. They will work directly with the Software Architect to manage development process, design changes, and the overall project.
• Work with the Software Architect to ensure product is being developed to specifications.
• Produce clean, secure, and efficient code for bi-weekly code releases.
• Timely responsiveness to iterative design testing and clinical research feedback, producing at least 3 iterative program improvements after the first alpha prototype is complete.
• Launch salable commercial product within 1 year
• Experience with iOS development (please provide a sample)
• Agile or Extreme Programming experience is a plus
About Vidatak (www.vidatak.com):
Vidatak, LLC is a small business that is dedicated to patient advocacy, especially for patients unable to establish or maintain effective communication without assistance. Using a research-based and iterative design approach, Vidatak is developing an iPad application to help patients who are on a breathing machine communicate with their family members, friends and care givers using iPad technology.
To submit a resume or for more information:
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this evening's meeting, but look forward to being more involved in the future.