Ann Arbor CocoaHeads Message Board › Lookinng for iOS devs for new product design

Lookinng for iOS devs for new product design

Rob K.
user 19756021
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
I'm putting together a development team for a new (and funded) product offering. The product is an industry vertical targeted to enterprise customers, application focuses on business analytics and data visualization.

I'll need initially to add two iOS developers as part of the team, with experience in Objective-C, frameworks, web services and core data. Good data visualization skills would be a huge benefit of course.

Contract is possible, but the business need is long term so would prefer to build a core full-time team if possible.

The ask is whether Ann Arbor is a good place to put this team together? That's my preference (I live here!). Do we have enough talent to acquire and grow, or should I think more about our other locations like Boston and Chicago to develop this business unit?

Would love talking to anyone interested in the opportunity directly...or with any advice on the process. This thread, or rkerr@blue-granite.com