addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › I'm Opening a Game Cafe. Would love your feedback!

I'm Opening a Game Cafe. Would love your feedback!

Linh
user 4282346
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Hi!

Sorry for spamming the discussion group, but I'm planning on opening a game cafe! I could really use some feedback. As a first step, I'm trying to better understand my target customer base (gamers like you and me) because I really want to make the game cafe suited to our needs while still making it a profitable business. =)

If you have a few mins to take this survey, it would help me out a LOT!

https://www.surveymon...­

Thanks so much!
Linh