addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader

Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader

A former member
Post #: 2
I am gauging interest in starting a group of 4 or 5 players plus the GM (which I will do unless someone else really wants to) to start a game of Rogue Trader. I have most of the sourcebooks already.

This message serves to determine interest.

Message me if this is for you!
Cameron
user 13777720
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 10
I'm interested in Rogue Trader!
A former member
Post #: 4
Now we need a few more. I'm also new enough to not really know a decent place to game for a while while we get to know everyone. I'm in Woodbridge but I don't mind travelling a little if anyone has a place in mind.
Cameron
user 13777720
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 11
I don't mind traveling down to Woodbridge (I'm near Mt. Vernon myself). There's a game store in Lake Ridge, though the Game Parlour near Potomac Mills closed.
A former member
Post #: 5
Right on.... now the issue seems to be finding another couple people. The meet up forums are a little slower than I would have thought! lol
A former member
Post #: 9
I got one other person to respond on a different forum... that makes 3 of us so far: you, me, and the other guy... one or two more and we can get this ball rolling! Shoot me an email if you're interested still. I am very much interested.
A former member
Post #: 10
setzboyz@yahoo.com