Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › Games you'd like to see made into movies

Games you'd like to see made into movies

A former member
Post #: 4
I would take time off work to wait in line for a movie based on that laser chess game.
A former member
Post #: 31
I would take time off work to wait in line for a movie based on that laser chess game.

Damnit - I've been meaning to play that game!
David
user 5333088
Group Organizer
Dumfries, VA
Post #: 13

Laser chess?
A former member
Post #: 9
you know, I've always wanted to play the version of chess they play on star trek.

yeah, chutes and ladders, ok I'll show on friday.

How about just a movie about a board gaming group that turns into a murder mystery? You could have a bunch of people playing diplomacy. Someone ends up dead early into the game, then it becomes a murder mystery/who's going to win the game.

It's gotta be good after 3 shots of vodka.

Gotta be.
A former member
Post #: 11
actually in all seriousness. I would love to see a game based on RoboRally.

And no, Wall-E doesn't count.
David
user 5333088
Group Organizer
Dumfries, VA
Post #: 14
you know, I've always wanted to play the version of chess they play on star trek.

yeah, chutes and ladders, ok I'll show on friday.

How about just a movie about a board gaming group that turns into a murder mystery? You could have a bunch of people playing diplomacy. Someone ends up dead early into the game, then it becomes a murder mystery/who's going to win the game.

It's gotta be good after 3 shots of vodka.

Gotta be.

You've never played Lifeboat have you?
A former member
Post #: 12
Lifeboat? I want to hear this as well.
David
user 5333088
Group Organizer
Dumfries, VA
Post #: 15
I'm planning to bring Lifeboat, Quelf and one other game on Christmas.
A former member
Post #: 32
Yes - I really want to try laser chess sometime. Does anyone have it?
Dianne
user 6503701
Arlington, VA
Post #: 19
I think An-Jen has it. I know I've played laser chess before . It was a lot of fun but confusing as all hell. I'm not good with mirrors.