addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › Carpooling for Eurogames in Springfield 2/20 from noon to 11

Carpooling for Eurogames in Springfield 2/20 from noon to 11

Fran L.
user 8087103
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 6
If you are interested in carpooling to Virginia's, please contact me with your email and/or phone number for me to help people connect to each other. Please reply to my email directly if you wish to avoid posting that info on the website.

I will need:

- Name: Fran L.

- Email: Click on my name and then click on "send an email"

- Cell phone: 571-205-1471

- Preferred time or time range to come: early, e.g., noon

- Preferred time or time range to leave: late

- Your car color and model: not sure what car Ill be driving

Virginia suggested carpooling from the west end of the parking lot for the Cardinal Forest shopping center at at Old Keene Mill Rd. and Rolling Rd.

From east to west, the stores are bank, CVS, Popeye's Dollar Store, Giant, and dry cleaning store. Meeting near the dry cleaning store puts everyone closest to her house, with no need to deal with traffic lights between there and my house.

Springfield, VA
Post #: 19
Hi Fran. My road got wider today. There are now a few parking spaces available near my house.