Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › Has anyone heard of Munchkin?

Has anyone heard of Munchkin?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested in starting a weekly or bi-weekly group where we can play Munchkin. It's a Steve Jackson card game. http://www.worldofmun...­ It's really entertaining and is great to play with large groups of people. I have the game but haven't played it in awhile due to the fact that I'm new to the area and haven't met many people who are interested in these types of games.
William
CallMeWilliam
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 19
Hi Monica!

We know Munchkin, and it usually gets played at the melee -- these are our major monthly event.

Feel free to bring a copy, or a different deck, to the next melee. From there, it'd be really easy to meet up with find people.

So ... yeah. Will we see you in 2 weeks?
A former member
Post #: 6
I'm interested in starting a weekly or bi-weekly group where we can play Munchkin.

Monica, I'd be interested in attending an event based around Munchkin. William is correct that we often play it at the melees, but if the weekends don't work for you, then we'd be happy to make you an Assistant Organizer so that you can plan your own events! Please feel free to email us if you are interested. :)
A former member
Post #: 359
I've never played Munchkin, but I'd be interested in trying it out at the Melee to see what it's like.