addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lord N.
user 5228672
Falls Church, VA
Post #: 3
Hi there, I found out about this group from rpg.net and would love to meet up for some games. I'm crazy about Exalted, Shadowrun, and most things GURPS. As well as board games.

My work schedule is pretty crazy but I'm usually available on Saturdays. The rest of the week varies but I'm cool with just meeting up to do some board games or one-shots or such if my schedule is a problem.
Imad
emag
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Hi there, I found out about this group from rpg.net and would love to meet up for some games. I'm crazy about Exalted, Shadowrun, and most things GURPS. As well as board games.

My work schedule is pretty crazy but I'm usually available on Saturdays. The rest of the week varies but I'm cool with just meeting up to do some board games or one-shots or such if my schedule is a problem.

For board games, Nova Comics in Springfield Plaza offers Saturday night gaming from 6 PM onwards. They usually have crowd of 15-20 gamers who stick mainly to eurogames. In Falls Church itself, there's Victory Comics, which appears to have a more Magic: The Gathering and Warhammer bent.