To celebrate our new venue we have a slightly different format. In addition to our usual open space session we have a talk from Kanban and Agile Coach Dan Brown (@KanbanDan).
Reach for the Stars
"Explore what the stars can teach us about Lean Kanban. Learn how we move beyond Estimation and yet use very simple maths to give our stakeholders real predictability about our work. Learn how NASA applied principles and practices we now use in Kanban and Agile back in the 1960s to get man onto the moon, and what we can learn from NASA."
3 minutes walk from Mornington Crescent tube, Thank you to The Victoria for giving us a new home.
The Coaching Exchange is a really great place to get those burning questions off your chest and make new friends.
So we are pleased to announce the next Agile Coaching Exchange is on Wednesday April 24th and will be facilitated by Ben Cooke.
These exchanges are about:
- Connecting people so that they can collaborate and work together in the future
- Providing a place for newer coaches to seek support
- Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
- Develop new concepts collaboratively that we can use when coaching
- Develop ideas that will support the discipline of coaching
- Having fun, sharing and collaboration
The target audience is you, peers that you work with or have worked with, ScrumMasters, anybody with potential to be coaches, good ScrumMasters. Please feel free to bring others along, especially people from your current workplace/engagement that could benefit from this kind of sharing event.
We look forward to seeing you :-)