March 17, 2014
No answer yet
Culture in companies and leadership
The Agile Coaching Exchange (ACE) is a great place to meet new people & learn at the same time.
It is important to us that our events are completely free and provide the community with somewhere they can go learn and seek help.
Our philosophy is:
• Learning new things as a community
• Connecting people so that they can collaborate & work together in the future
• Providing a place for people to seek support
• Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
• Developing new concepts collaboratively
• Developing ideas that will support the discipline of coaching & Agile
• Having fun & sharing ideas
If you have a session that you would like to share with our community, please do get in touch.
Our user group is worth up to a 45 SEU's as part of your Certified Scrum Practitioner certification in category A.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Helen Meek & Benjamin Cooke
We would like to thank all the different companies that have supported over the years by lending us their venues. Without their generosity we would not have the vibrant group we have today.
• Unruly Media
• Just Eat
• Victoria Pub
• Lyttleton Pub
• Ordnance Survey
• Train line
We offer Agile Coaches to support these events & pizza!
10,564 Digital Professionals
330 Lego® Serious Players
Meetup members, Log in