addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ACIM-Based Guided Meditation Message Board › Tibor Varadi: The Secrets of the Human Existence

Tibor Varadi: The Secrets of the Human Existence

Yasuko K.
user 4797971
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Dear Friends,

I just got a very important message. From the country of the heart chakra of the Earth, from Hungary, a spiritual teacher will go to the USA to Santa Monica to give a lecture. I think this is a special once in a lifetime opportunity, because he rarely travel to the USA, but 2012 is a special year, because of the possible big changes on the Planet. If you love somebody who lives in the Los Angeles area and you think she or he is interested, then please forward this message! Thank you. The homepage of the Lecture is at http://www.logos11.co...­

I wish you a blessed day!
Attila