By definition – Etiquette is a set of rules and conventions governing a person correct or polite behaviour used in society, in a particular social or professional environment.
Some questions that often come up are:
• Should I be drinking from the glass on my left or right?
• How should I be eating my bread?
• How should I introduce a new acquaintance?
• Should I eat or not eat during a standup cocktail function?
Why is Etiquette important to you? For a start it is expected and most people in the corporate world will expect you to have:
•Dining Etiquette and
Etiquette provides you with the ability to know what to do and to set yourself apart from the rest when you can conduct yourself with confidence in business situations.
In this event, Angela from the ACS Young IT Committee has engaged Treska Roden who is a qualified Etiquette Trainer to provide you with the knowledge on some of the following topics:
• How to speak in Business
• Personal Etiquette in the Office
• Good conversations – buffet/cocktail party conversation, talking to new acquaintances
• Table settings
• Dining Etiquette
• Entertaining Corporate Executives
If you would like to know more about the trainer, please visit her website http://www.sydneyetiquette.com.au/
This event will be a mix of presentation and demonstration/role play. Come and join us to participate in what will be a very interesting and insightful event.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
ACS MEMBERS: FREE
NON ACS MEMBERS: $20.00