addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Asian Dining Group (the ADG) Message Board › Suggest a Meetup!

Suggest a Meetup!

Erin
ciannait81
Port Arthur, TX
Have a favorite Asian restaurant you want the group to try?

Have an Asian restaurant you've been meaning to try but can't seem to find the time, or can't find anyone who wants to go?

Or is the group not trying your favorite cuisine?

Suggest the restaurant to the group!  Under "upcoming meetups" there is a tab for upcoming and suggested future events.  Any member of the group can suggest a future meetup.  If three other members like your idea, it automatically becomes an event!   If you're willing to host the meetup, just let me know (but not required to suggest ideas)!

Happy eating!

Erin
Erin
ciannait81
Port Arthur, TX
Post #: 5
Mao L.
user 64935852
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I would like to suggest Sarah's Place. There were 12 reviews on Yelp - There's good and bad reviews, but I never judge a restaurant by Yelp because there are always competitors trashing other restaurants. I have never gotten sick there and my husband loves the place, which is only about one of five restaurants he will eat at because he likes the food really good. They have a few items of dim sum and lots of really great dishes to choose from. My favorite is the rice cake with greens in it. They also have sweet and sour fried fish and a red bean paste pancake. We have tried their stir fried fish with peas and the red herbs in it. It's in the plaza where Golden Market use to be (Golden Market has been changed over to a new name). There are some pictures of some of the dishes at Yelp.

Yelp
Randy
user 7589581
Sugar Land, TX
Post #: 7
Myung Dong or Fu Fu's... I've already been to these places but I'd go again. I'm actually kind of a regular at Fu Fu's
Erin
ciannait81
Port Arthur, TX
Post #: 10
Myung Dong is slated for September! I'll check out FuFu's :)
Bob Hedrick ".
user 9572478
Houston, TX
Post #: 17
Sent in a request to have a meetup for Fri. Dec 20th at Hibachi Grille & Buffet, Not sure where it went to, but said it needed approval by a coordinator! Robert
Amitava S.
user 2499668
Houston, TX
Post #: 41
Here is an article that may give more ideas...http://blogs.houstonp...­
Amitava S.
user 2499668
Houston, TX
Post #: 42
Also many other from this 100 list http://blogs.houstonp...­
Amitava S.
user 2499668