Living with someone that is labeled AD/HD can be amazing and tricky, both. We often need to rewire the way in which we intereact with our flatmates and loved ones. Join us in a constructive skill share as we talk about how to make the most of the gifts that are abounding through our living space!
Address such questions as:
* Why are they always leaving cabinets open?
* Why is the TV remote in the fridge?
* How can I ensure they do chores in sync with the household?
* Why do they get dressed in the hallway
* How do I minimze the "trails" of "stuff" through the house?
* How do I find a balance between chaos and order?