Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › This Thursday: June Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group

This Thursday: June Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Surprisingly, it's actually been three months since we've had a social meetup for ATXDM, so I'm rectifying that this month with our meetup this week at La Madeleine in the Arboretum.

I should be able to bring the projector to plug in to my laptop, so if anyone wants to share anything with the group, have something they want to show or get some opinions on, bring your flash drive or have it online where we can browse to it. Actually, La Madeleine can sometimes have problems with their network, so you'd really be better off bringing whatever it is with you on a flash drive.

Please note that we're meeting on Thursday night, not our regular Wednesday night. This is so we can once again have a joint meeting with the writers group from Launchpad Job Club, The Write Job. So there'll be plenty of people there, come out to have some food, meet new people, network and talk.

See everyone Thursday!

Check the event page to RSVP

June Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group
Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:00 PM

La Madeleine @ The Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail, Suite 650 (near the intersection of 183 & Great Hills Trail)
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 502-2474