Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › This Thursday: July Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group

This Thursday: July Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Welcome to the fourth week of the month, so once again we're having a social gathering/networking meetup with our friends, the writers in The Write Job clublet.

I will try to bring a projector to plug in to my laptop, so if anyone wants to share anything with the group, have something they want to show or get some opinions on, bring your flash drive or a disk with you. La Madeleine does have wifi, but it does not play nice with Macs, so I won't be able to pull anything you have online down over the network. If you bring your own PC laptop, we can hook it up to the projector, but you'd really be better off bringing whatever it is with you on media of some kind.

Other than that, there'll be plenty of people there, come out to have some food, meet new people, network and talk.

Please note that, again, this is on a Thursday night, not Wednesday as was previously the norm. We will still meet on Wednesday night on the second week of each month, either at Howson Library or our new favorite place, Cocreate at 8th and Congress.

See everyone Thursday!

Check out the event page to RSVP!

July Meetup #2- Joint meetup with writers' group
Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:00 PM

La Madeleine @ The Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail, Suite 650 (near the intersection of 183 & Great Hills Trail)
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 502-2474