align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Looking for Full Time Graphic Design Position in Austin Area

Looking for Full Time Graphic Design Position in Austin Area

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

I joined this group tonight in hopes of finding a mid-level graphic design position to relocate to the Austin area ASAP. If anyone knows of any positions available, or knows of anyone who could direct me to any open positions, please let me know. My portfolio is located here: sarahjpowers.com

Thanks a bunch,
-Sarah
A former member
Post #: 23
I'm going to post a job in the forum in a few minutes. Take a look and let me know if you're interested. Your portfolio online looks good.

Thanks,

Dan