addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Looking for freelancers for startup marketing company

Looking for freelancers for startup marketing company

A former member
Post #: 1
I am building a new Austin marketing firm catering to small businesses that need simple, effective and affordable marketing tools and tactics. I'm seeking potential strategic partnerships to become the "back end" for the operation. I am looking for smart, savvy, local freelance designers to execute logo and graphic design, website design, copywriting, online, print and broadcast ads, video and multimedia productions and more. Company confidential. Check out my Elance listing and apply there if this sounds right for you.