addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › March SWAT meeting #2

March SWAT meeting #2

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Wednesday March 25, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Oak Springs Library
3101 Oak Springs Dr.
(512) 926-4453

OK folks, I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be able to attend, as I have actually gotten some contract work for the next few weeks. If I do come, it'll be only very briefly. At any rate, Bill Castillo is going to try and secure another laptop and projector. This time, we'll be doing reviews of each other's resumés, portfolios, websites... anything you have that you want feedback on.

Same place and time as the last SWAT meetup we held, two weeks ago, at the Oak Springs Library on the east side.