Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › New Meetup: April SWAT Meeting #1

New Meetup: April SWAT Meeting #1

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing the April SWAT Meeting #1

April 16, 2009 2:00 PM- This is THURSDAY not WEDNESDAY

Carver Branch Library
Meeting Room #2
1161 Angelina St
Austin, TX 78702
512-974-1010

Everybody, I'm so sorry for the late notice on this, I could go on and on about what a wallop the past seven days has packed for me. I was trying to get us back at Oak Springs Library, where our last couple of SWAT meetings worked pretty well, but they're booked up this week. So I wound up having to schedule it for Thursday at 2pm instead of Wednesday, and I had to go with Carver Library, which is actually very close to Oak Springs (just a little further up Rosewood Ave/Oak Springs Rd towards downtown), plus we had our January meeting there. Once again, I'm going to try and get a projector from Austin Freenet, so if someone who's coming has a laptop they can bring, we'll be in business. But if not, I don't think it'll be a big deal, we'll be able to use one next week at the Khabele School.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­