Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › New Meetup: April Meetup - Khabele School

New Meetup: April Meetup - Khabele School

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing the April Meetup - Khabele School

April 22, 2009 6:30 PM

The Khabele School
801 Rio Grande St
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 480-8142

We had a great meetup in March at the Khabele School, we were able to get a laptop and projector, and I demonstrated a number of websites and design tricks I learned about at the different panels at SXSW. I'm all ears if someone has a discussion topic they want to talk about, so please submit your suggestions- either email the list back, or post them on the ATXdesigners website in the message boards. Or you can comment on this meeting's calendar entry. Otherwise, I'll try and bring out a bunch of stuff from SXSW I didn't get to last time for a second round.

Since we're going to try and use their projector again, we'll probably be meeting in the same room as we did in March. Which means when you come in the front door, go down the hallway on the right side towards the back, and it should be on the right before you have to turn into the kitchen area. And like last time, if someone could please bring their laptop, as I do not own one, that'd help a bunch.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­