addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Designer with science textbook experience needed

Designer with science textbook experience needed

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
What I know about this job is this: there's a company in deep on a project that I understand has a December deadline, and they need help from someone who has specific experience with science textbooks. I don't know what kind of experience they're looking for, but if you've done any kind of design for something like that, maybe you'd like to send me your info. They need someone who can hit the ground running (oh how I loathe that expression), so if you don't have the experience you're looking for, apparently you aren't in the position they need to do this.

If you figure you're good for it, email me your info and I'll pass it on. I know that isn't ideal, but that's how this is being done, I don't have anything else to work with.