addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › ATXDM meetup tomorrow night cancelled- others shuffled

ATXDM meetup tomorrow night cancelled- others shuffled

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
So sorry folks, but a combination of personal problems, tax-time, and NOT getting the meeting place(s) that I wanted has resulted in my having to cancel tomorrow night's meetup.

We were supposed to meet at Howson Library over on Exposition Blvd., where they have just reopened and have a nice new meeting room with a built-in projector. However, when I put in my request, they told me that second and fourth Wednesdays are reserved for library programs. So I went ahead and took the third Wednesday, which means next week, April 21st, will be our next meetup.

Then there's the problem with Mangia Pizza- both locations. I guess things are getting a lot more active now that the weather's getting warm, because both locations are booked up solid all the way into June. Unless we wanted to meet on the weekend, they're out.

So the last meetup I had scheduled for this month, to be another joint meetup with the Flash group on Wednesday the 28th, will be back at the Ghost Room again since it worked out so well.

Then we're on to May, which is a whole other issue. I won't hit all of you over the head with that right now.