Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Next Wednesday: July Meetup #1- Joint meeting with Austin Flash

Next Wednesday: July Meetup #1- Joint meeting with Austin Flash

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing July Meetup #1- Joint meeting with Austin Flash

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:00 PM
Ruta Maya
3601 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704
(512) 707-9637

So for the first meetup of the month, we're going to have a joint meetup again with the Austin Flash meetup group. We're getting together a program of some kind, thanks to the guys who run the Austin Adobe Flash Platform user group. I'll fill in all the rest of the details as soon as I can, but for now I just want to get this on the calendar, so here's how we're gonna do it:

The time is set for 6pm, but anyone who wants to show up early for happy hour in the 5-5:30 range, feel free to do so, I'll be there. The actual program probably won't get started until 6:30 to give people time to get there. Right now we have this tentatively scheduled for Ruta Maya on South Congress. If this falls through, we'll move it back to our old standby, The Ginger Man.

I realize not everyone is interested in Flash, and not everyone is going to be able to make it to South Austin or downtown at that time. I'm just trying to kill a few birds with one stone, since I'm trying to have one meeting on our calendar for each week in July. I hope it'll make it up to those of you who won't be there for this one that we'll be having our next meetup just one week later, at our usual place at Howson Branch Library.

OK, so I'll post updates as soon as I get 'em. Thanks folks.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­