addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Fixed RSVPing for Thursday's meetup at Blanton Museum of Art

Fixed RSVPing for Thursday's meetup at Blanton Museum of Art

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Folks, sorry for the inconvenience on this, but I realized that the system I set up for handling RSVPs for the biweekly Artists' Alliance meetups is not working as intended. It was supposed to simply disable RSVPing because they aren't needed at all, but it didn't- and more importantly, this is just confusing people.

So I've unlocked the RSVPing on tomorrow's (and future Artists' Alliance) meetups. I may come up with a better system in the future, but for now, things are just gonna work as normal.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:30 PM

Blanton Museum of Art
200 E Martin Luther King Blvd (MLK at Congress)
Austin, TX 78705