add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › ATXDM now has a LinkedIn group

ATXDM now has a LinkedIn group

Fletch Brendan G.
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Folks, just a quick announcement before our meetup at the pizza place tonight.

I have created a LinkedIn group for ATXDM members, at the request of several members. The thinking on this is that it'll be helpful for anyone who wants to find other members of our group with a specific skillset, background, area of expertise or who works at a specific employer, for purposes like collaborating on a project, hiring a freelancer, or getting a connection for a job interview. LinkedIn will help with this because you can get a lot more extensive with your profile on that service than you can here at Meetup.

Anyway, I'm sure most of you know how to use LinkedIn, and for those of you don't, I highly recommend that you sign up. Even if there was no reason to use it for ATXDM's purposes, having a LinkedIn profile is becoming more and more important for career purposes these days.

So come on over, login (or sign up), and join the ATXDM group. We'll be putting that group to good use, someday soon I hope, when we start coming up with projects we can work on together as a group.