Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Schedule for the remainder of 2010

Schedule for the remainder of 2010

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hello everyone. This is just a quick message to fill everyone in the deal with our remaining meetup schedule for 2010.

First of all, due to the holiday schedule with Recycled Reads, I have rescheduled the Artists' Alliance meetups for November and December to 1st and 3rd Thursdays. I confirmed with them last week that we can use the meeting room on those days, so those meetups are now on the schedule, with Chris Ritecz designated as host.

This means that I'll be scheduling ATXDM meetups for the other weeks of those two months when Artists' Alliance is not meeting. However, I can't change our usual 3rd Wednesday meetup at Howson Library, so in order not to lose the ability to use their meeting room, we'll keep those meetups on the schedule. In fact, they are now scheduled (sans any details, but they'll be forthcoming) on our calendar.

I'll fill in the rest as we get closer to them. Somewhere in there, we'll have a holiday party like we did last year- probably the second week in December.

As for October, the last three meetups are on the calendar now in their usual place, including this week's Artists' Alliance, next weeks' ATXDM at Howson Library, and then the following week's Artists' Alliance. Stay tuned for details on our program for next week's Howson meetup.

Thanks everyone, see you at the meetups!