align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 234
All money donated by players and or collected from meet ups will be posted here. As I became the organizer in March I cannot be held accountable for any funds/donations to the Guild before then.

Added PayPal as an option for payment to meetups and donations. Type donation in the note when you send it along with your name.

The use of these funds will be voted on by members through unanimous decision.

Donations
2013 pay for by you guys
Total-53.47$
Joey-5$
Edward-10$
Drew Owen-10$
Michael Langford-50$(thanks for the huge amount that finally got me to confirm the paypal)
Charles Meigh-6$
Michael Croft-1$
Brian Bailey-10$
Mark Pelota-5$
Carl Pyrdum-III 3$
Jeff Johnson-1$
mike-504
meetup fees -75$

PayPal took out more fees than I had thought.
Scott
SaintAndSinner
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 66
I donated through Paypal but its not been claimed yet. Do you have to do that manually?
A former member
Post #: 1
I just made my first donation since this is the first time I noticed the tiny Pay Online button on the left. I have to admit that I'm a little surprised that such a small amount has been collected. After all, all of us seem to have no trouble at all spending money on gaming supplies!

As they say in my SA meetings: "If you can find money to support your habit, then you can find money to donate to the meetings!"
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 323
I had to claim it. The only funds I have are from Andrew and I need to link a new bank account to it to claim it. I don't want my personal one linked to the Guild. I'll try and promote it more. If we can bank the 70 something yearly meetup price we could use the left over for the DM rewards program and t-shirts.

I received a ton of unclaimed dollars. Claiming each one seems time consuming but worth it for the meetup.
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 329
so the paypal is finally confirmed. thank you guys for your donations. we have enough for another year of meetups. after this most of the money will go to the DM rewards. also since so many meetups are happening i think we should make leveling slower.
Michael L.
user 4765173
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 28
Np mike. I have run a meetup before and am aware of it's expense. I really enjoy the group and wanted to make sure it keeps going.
Bryan B.
Unforgiven84
Oxford, GA
Post #: 9
Well worth it *donates the moneyz*
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 49
Guild collection plate at the door for the Halloween party on 10/31??? a buck goes a long way in keeping meetup funded.
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 395
Since we have enough gold in the Guild vault, I'm taking 25$ per person to goff cool stuff to the people helping running stuff. Also I'm buying a binder and pages to hold item certs for the Dallas Giga.