The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › The Tower Game Center

The Tower Game Center

mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 245
Send an Email Post a Greeting
They have offered us a perk. To celebrate, let's have a meetup there. I can run anything but most likely pathfinder will be the game of choice.

I can run Kingmaker or Coucil of Thieves, which ever has more interest.

I could also do shadowrun4th, Eberron 3.5, or in the Iron Kingdoms.

I can only do a Saturday for this. The 28th would be the earliest.
A former member
Post #: 7
where is this place?
Michael Bay
CodexofRome
Loganville, GA
Post #: 56
where is this place?

It's on Satellite Boulevard in Suwanee just north of the Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road exit off of I-85.
Joey
Reecy
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 45
Yeah thats where I was talking about the Suwanee Meetup is just down the street from there... I will go by after work today and see what the availability is...

I know society runs on sunday

But I will see what the other days are like...

and we can host one over there.
Bryan Clements
Getsuneko
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 20
Always wanted to try Shadowrun and Ebberon... Is the event already up? I'm getting in on this one for sure...
Joey
Reecy
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 46
Mike I can help ya out too if you want to throw one earlier or Play I can run Pathfinder side...

I can start Rise of the Runelords or Second Darkness also, I know you wanted to get in a game so we have those options too.

mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 248
Always wanted to try Shadowrun and Ebberon... Is the event already up? I'm getting in on this one for sure...

I'm running a pathfinder/Eberron at gigabite's. Also want to run some shadowrun but can't get enough enterest. I could run shadowrun here. It's pretty hardcore as far as RPGs go.
Ryan Thames
user 7835642
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hey Mike,
I'm tentatively down for the Pathfinder, but the 28th is a bit far away for my plans to be definite (though actually if you make it a week later I can for sure be free since I'll be done with finals then). As for Shadowrun, I'd be up for it, but I would definitely have to start that in May at the earliest so I'd have time to re-familiarize myself with the system.
-Ryan
Joey
Reecy
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 62
Hey Mike I stopped by tower to see whats going on, they are quite focused on minitures and magic.

As far as Scheduling goes, I talked to Joe and he said fridays Saturdays and every other Sunday is packed in there tuesday thru thursday seems to be the better days there for RPG gaming.

I am going to try and track down Andrew the owner and see what I can work out.
Bryan Clements
Getsuneko
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 32
I wish man... I can't make it to giga's.... T.T